Goodbye goodbye.
6 February 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)
Ehhek,nights you semua. Hmm,today is 6 haribulan.K,look at this.
I uploaded this picture on 20 of January.Starting from that day,I keed avoiding to not count the day.I just want to be happy. LOL,If you think I am like..Hmm,over.Nak pergi MRSM je pon.Helo helo,you don;t know what I feel right now.It is so hurt to leave our friend.Plus,I like someone.
Meh sini nak kasi cita sket.
Since the first time I saw her,yeahh it was on..3 of January.Yeahh,masa tu minggu orientasi dekat SMC.I miss that moment when he walk infront me I just feel like.OMG,I know that you gonna be my prince charming.Ahhak,although I still don't know his name on that time.
Luckily,we are classmate.Damn,you know what? He was so annoying.Ahh,whatever. Ejek,gaduh ni maknanya ada jodoh. Well,look at this.
Hehe,I don't know lah wether dia dalam type ni ka ataupun jenis memang tak reti basa selalu ejek orang tak pasal pasal. Hekhek. -.-
Day by day,We get closer.Hoyaa,everyday kiteorang chat dalam facebook.Har har har -.-
Dalam kelas tak pernah nak aman tapinya,selalu gaduh..Cop,gaduh eje ejek ni salah satu cara nak tunjuk kasih sayang.HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAhHAHAHAHAH. -.-
I got his number.
I text with him.
I gave him a nickname.
Saya panggil dia -.- K,aku syok sendiri ah. -______-
Yo,I am sure that he don't like me.Well,I think he like someone else la lalala. So what.I don't care.
Aku syok sendiri aja laa~Hehe.
Masa tu,I kan clash dengan Ayie.Hehe,I single sekarang ni you.
So,takdok orang nak mengadu.So,I told him.Know what he said?
Macam ni " Takpe ah wei,kekgi kat MRSM ade ah tu."
LOL,I don't want I dont want.I want you.Just you.
Namun apakan daya.Aku perempuan.Tak cool lah aku dulu ckaap aku suka dia.Tambahan pula ada bla bla bla bla bla bla.Banyak lagi sebab lain~ Woowoo.
Okey,read my next post.Ada banyak cerita malam nih.
\
new past



