6 February 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)
Everynight,my bestfriend is tears. Hmmm.I don't know why.But the problem keep coming.One by one.Come like a boss woo. -.- Mujurlah ada KBPT. Riang sikit hati I tengok die orang buat lawak dalam facebook.Haaaaahaha.While I write this post aa,I am crying.LOL,why? Ahha,I keep thinking.After this,Will they treat me as the same way they treat me today? Will I still be their bestfriend?Will they found my succesor?
Hmmm..Bulan 3 ni Difah balik.Lepas tu balik sebula skali lah.What I scare is if they found new bestfriend that can replace me.Dekat sana nanti,with whom will I share all my problem?With whom will I laguh like a crazy girl?
With whom will I cry?With whom I will sing in the class as I've done with Han?With whom will I share the cake that I buy? With whom will I hang every weekend? Well,nanti balik jarang2 susah lah nak lepak tiaptiap minggu.
I know that I will get new friend.but It will take a very long time to feel as same when I am with member KBPT.Tasha,Izzaty,Nis,Shasha..I've freind with them since we are 7 years old.Til now,Till we are 13 years old. Hmmm...Why must all this happen? I thought that I'll go through the expriences in secondry school together with my besfriend..Every day study in the same class..Mengumpat sama sama.Hmmmm.
What evermI know that all this have been written by god.Scripture says that I will go to MRSM.I just can accept all this.
new past


