19 January 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)
Hello. Beb,meh nak story sikit.About 2 weeks ago,I have a crush on a boy.Then,I try to have a good conversation with him.It happened.Then,I try to be his friend.It also happened.I try to have annoying conversations with him.It happened.Then,Suddenly,I like him.Ohh,that's not good cause he's my bestfriend crush.But I like to challange myself.I try to be closer with him.My friend,get jealous.Very jealous.Haa,I like it,So I keep liking that boy.
-Then,on 18/1/12..- At school.
Suddenly when I just walk infront if someone,He called me.He wanted to talk with me,So I just go and sat with him.Then,we looked each other for a while. -.- The time just like,stopped for a while.Then,he started to talk.He talked about,Secret la you,hehe..But,suddenly a mini heart attack come.You know what? He told me that I'm still his girl.Okey,I am like,woaa,are you really? I asked him again and again,and he just like.."Yeahh,we are still together." Then,aku rase pelik lah kan,cause he is with someone else right now,So,I asked him,what you gonna do with her,then he said that he is only pretending to be with that girl.Poor you girl.Hmm,He said,He'll clash with that girl,someday.I trust him.
So,I would like to stop liking my bestfrined's crush cause yeahh,I don't like to be a bitch.Liking two person in one time is stupid.
new past

