♥The one that got away.
12 December 2011, ϟ 0 shout(s)
///Ditag oleh...Ohh well,tadi tengah blogwalking terbaca ni,then sape yang bace tu,automaticly ditag,ohh I like those questions =D
Oyeahh,start..now ;D
Full Name : Siti Nur Hadifah
Birthday : 19 March 1999
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, tag your friends. Then tell your friends that she/he is tagged.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage : Maggie :)
2. Last phone call : From Hannah ♥
3. Last text message : From Tasha♥
4. Last song : The one that got away-Katy Perry♥
5. Last time you cried : Last night.
HAVE YOU EVER :
6. Dated someone twice : I don't know
7. Been cheated : Rarely.
8. Kissed someone and regretted it : Never regretted kissing my bestfriend
9. Lost someone special : No..No No and never.
10. Been depressed : Tahun depan start lah depressed denan homerwork,hehee
11. Been drunk and threw up : I don't drink xoxo
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Black
13. Purple
14. White
SINCE LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU :
15. Made a new friend : Many :')
16. Fallen out of love : 1...2..3..4....5..,Err,3 times,I think.♥
17. Laughed until you cried : Never kot,heehe
18. Met someone who changed you : Yes
19. Found out who your true friends were : Yes,I have only one true friend.Her name is Nurnatasha Amira.♥
20. Found out someone was talking about you : No,Ijust fucking hate them >:)
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list :Many :) //girls only.
GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life : 100,Maybe.
24. Do you have any pets : No,I hate them.
25. Do you want to change your name :Saya bersyukur dengan nama yang parents saya bagi.
26. What did you do for your last birthday : Just celebrate it with my close family.
27. What time did you wake up today : 9:56 AM
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : Cry,while listening to sad songs -,-
29. What is something you can't wait for : Seeing my try out scores.
30. Last time you saw your mother : She's right in front of me
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life :Too many.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? : No
34. What's getting on your nerves right now : Keputusan boleh tak pergi SMC.
35. Most visited webpage(s) : ~*~Tumblr~*~
37. Nickname(s) : Hadifah,Difah.My relatives call me "EFA"
38. Relationship Status : Married Single,maybe
39.Zodiac Sign : Pisces
40. He or She : She
41. Elementary : SD PUSRI
42. High School : I'm still in middle school :\
43. College :iTaknak masuk kolej bile besar nanti.iNak masuk universiti.
44. Hair color : Black.
45. Long or short hair : Short T.T
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Yes,I have :)
48. What do you like about yourself? : All about me.
50. Tattoos : No,Haram tu -.-
51. Righty or lefty : Left. I am proud to be leftian,heehe.
FIRSTS :
52. First surgery : Never.
53. First piercing : Ear.
54. First best friend : Tasha Nadzri.She will be the first,And the last,kot :)
55. First sport you joined : Lumba lari,lumba lari :)
56. First vacation : How can I remember that!???
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating : -
60. Drinking : -
61. I'm about to : Take a bath.weheee.
62. Listening to : The one that got away-Katy perry.
63. Waiting to : Waiting for the boy that would do anything to be my everything *jiwang -,-
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list :Many :) //girls only.
GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life : 100,Maybe.
24. Do you have any pets : No,I hate them.
25. Do you want to change your name :Saya bersyukur dengan nama yang parents saya bagi.
26. What did you do for your last birthday : Just celebrate it with my close family.
27. What time did you wake up today : 9:56 AM
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : Cry,while listening to sad songs -,-
29. What is something you can't wait for : Seeing my try out scores.
30. Last time you saw your mother : She's right in front of me
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life :Too many.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? : No
34. What's getting on your nerves right now : Keputusan boleh tak pergi SMC.
35. Most visited webpage(s) : ~*~Tumblr~*~
37. Nickname(s) : Hadifah,Difah.My relatives call me "EFA"
38. Relationship Status :
39.Zodiac Sign : Pisces
40. He or She : She
41. Elementary : SD PUSRI
42. High School : I'm still in middle school :\
43. College :iTaknak masuk kolej bile besar nanti.iNak masuk universiti.
44. Hair color : Black.
45. Long or short hair : Short T.T
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Yes,I have :)
48. What do you like about yourself? : All about me.
50. Tattoos : No,Haram tu -.-
51. Righty or lefty : Left. I am proud to be leftian,heehe.
FIRSTS :
52. First surgery : Never.
53. First piercing : Ear.
54. First best friend : Tasha Nadzri.She will be the first,And the last,kot :)
55. First sport you joined : Lumba lari,lumba lari :)
56. First vacation : How can I remember that!???
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating : -
60. Drinking : -
61. I'm about to : Take a bath.weheee.
62. Listening to : The one that got away-Katy perry.
63. Waiting to : Waiting for the boy that would do anything to be my everything *jiwang -,-
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: iWant 2,One boy,One girl.♥
65. Get Married? Yes♥
66. Career? Yes!♥
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes : Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses : Both♥
69. Shorter or taller : Taller
70. Older or Younger : Older
71. Romantic or Spontaneous : Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms : I prefer nice hair :\
73. Sensitive or loud : Both.
74. Hook-up or relationship : Relationship
75. Funny or Shy? :Crazy,heehe
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger : No
77. Drank hard liquor : I don't drink
80. Broke someone's heart : I have
81. Had your own heart broken : Yes
82. Been arrested : WTF? I am a god girl.
83. Turned someone down : Yes
84. Cried when someone died : Yes.My great grandfather.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself : There are times that I doubt myself
87. Miracles : Yes.
88. Love at first sight : No I think it's unreasonable and stupid
89. Heaven : Yes
90. Santa Clause : No
91. The tooth fairy : No
92. Angels : No
93. True love : Yes.
I'm tagging anyone who reads this,muahahahaha >;)
new past

