I am tagged :'>
4 November 2011, ϟ 0 shout(s)
Haha,Han,thanks tagging me sweety.Okey,This is your question,I'll answer them as good as I could.
1. Habbo or Gaia ? ♥ I don't know both of them -.-
2. What do you think about Najwa Latif ?♥Mengade kude -.-
3. So there's a hot boy in your school . He's your enemy , and suddenly he send you a love letter . What's your reaction ? ;P♥Suke sampai sawan :P
4. Physics or chemist ?♥Chemist
5. Tell me your fav song .♥Lagu katak tepi rumah saya nanyni bile nak hujan :P
6. You usually sleep when it's already ....?♥Bile ade 10 orang ajee online *biasenye pukul 3 pagi
7. The best moment of your life .♥Kem at Sanctuary Resort
8. Nickname for your bf/gf :)♥Byy,Sayang,Azfar,woaaa,I tell you,dude.
9. Westlife or Big Time Rush ?♥Westlife if my brothers,Jelly?
10.What's your bestfriend's name ?♥Selena Gomez,Hannah Madihah. And some creature at Pluto Planet,hehe.
11. Your biggest achievement in academic ? ♥Err,I always getting the second number in my class,school and years 6 :'> Saya top 3 skolah,mwahahaw
Hehey,tengok,saye jawabn dengan cemerlang :'>
This is my questions for you.
- Who is your favourite actor?
- Megi sedap tak?
- Rajin tak jatuh tangga depan orang?
- Anda biase mandi pukul brape kalau weekend?
- Gune phone ape?
- Tell me you secret,dude =)
- Who is your boyfriend?
- Hobi kalau cikgu takde dalam kelas?
- Kalau tengok orang yang awak suke suke orang lain,awak buat ape?
- Awak lahir bile?
- Pernah pergi planet Marikh tak?
Hey baby,I tag you. Alia,Han,Sha,Fathin,Bahiah,Izzaty and Syafiqa Huda
new past

